Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It'll Kill You

Okay, so you are probably bummed that there have been no updates. The problem? We've been driving through the night, getting what sleep we can. No food, no money. Kurt ate his iPhone because he was so delirious from hunger, he saw the apple on the back and. . .well, you get the idea. But I've been able to capture some moments with my iPod touch (that I bought with my own money). Get into it!


Don't mind if I do!

Ooooooh! Beach boys! I don't know about you, but I'm getting good vibrations!

Charlie the most idiotic Pelican. He can't eat something even if you throw it right in his huge stupid mouth.
FREE STEVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Zoidberg

The Real World in San Diego! That's right. Mtv's the REAL WORLD. Hi, I'm TV's Rodeo Ruby Love. Plan on it!

Living the life at Club Nokia in L.A.

2 comments:

  1. \so, here in europe. uk specifically with some brits, and they've all looking up som ereel big fish vids, and the name sounds familiar (obviusly i haven't really listened to them or initiated myself as a proper fan) and i realize you cool cats are touring with them. so now we're listening to rodeo ruby love youtube vids \9accessible to the uk). so you're touring the uk next, right) xxx

    ReplyDelete